changing the interface language in options

it well be very handy if there is an option to switch the interface language of the program in the general options of the program.

• From my experience teaching Zotero, I can confirm that how to change the interface language is a question which occurs ca. in every class 1-2 times. Thus, any more direct way to do that would be appreciated. Maybe, one could also ask the user to confirm/change the interface language during the installation process? That is at least what I see in a lot of other programs in Windows.
  • I agree with zuphilip
  • FWIW I've had similar questions about easy switching between language interfaces: English/Spanish and English/Vietnamese. I haven't had a good answer to those questions by community college students and university undergrads.
  • I've added a language switcher to the Advanced prefs in the latest 5.0 Beta.
  • Thank you @dstillman , I see the switch now in the advanced preferences tabs and it works fine!
  • Really great to see. Removing the now-redundant language switch option from Juris-M.
  • I couldn't find the language switcher in Zotero 5.0.5-beta.6 under the advanced preferences
  • Update your version. The locale switcher is in 5.0.7.