Changing format of fields for different styles

Hi! I've been using Zotero for years and have a large number of references in my library. When I tried to switch my style format to APA 6th Edition (one of the automated styles in Zotero) and none of my "Titles" are switching to Sentence case from Title Case. APA should automatically bring things in using sentence case but it is not working.
This leads me to ask:
Can Zotero modify text within a field when creating bibliographies? I would assume the answer is yes but it's not working for me -- if the answer is yes, any ideas on how to get it working for me?
If the answer's no, am I going to have to go and edit all 500+ references into sentence case manually or is there a blanket fix somewhere using some code or something?

Thanks!
-Christy
  • https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/sentence_casing
    It can, but only the other way around. It's literally impossible to automate sentence casing with any degree of accuracy.

See the last paragraph to speed this up somewhat, but it's still going to be item-by-item.
  • Thank you so much! This is a bummer but at least with the right click trick I won't introduce errors by manually changing them all (and then it will be able to upcase to title case). Seriously, much thanks!