Linking to files in DB directly (zotero://attachment/...)

I was wondering if there is an easy way to directly link to attachments stored in my library.

What I would want this for: I have a research diary in a (remotely hosted) wiki. In that wiki I often link to websites or pdfs that I have stored locally in my zotero-db. At the moment I drag and drop the respective references into the wiki, generating the bibliographic info. That is good for some purposes (like short quotes) but not so useful for linking to longer documents. In that case I have to either put in a link to the item's original location (which is a problem with unstable or access-restricted items) or search for the item in Zotero and then go to the attachment.

Ideally, it would be possible to easily create "zotero://attachment/..." links in the wiki page that would skip the intermediate step of looking the item up in Zotero. The problem with this it that I haven't found an easy way to get an item's ID/link. Sure, I can click on the attachment and view it in the browser and then c&p from the URL bar. But that's not a very efficient way.

Is there an easier way to do this? If there isn't and other people would be interested in this feature, it maybe could be implemented in a later version. I suppose the easiest solution would be an entry in attachments' context menu, "copy item's local address" or similar.