[Zotero 5] Zotero and Google Docs

We used to work with Zotero in Firefox with Google Docs - having the doc we were working in in the top pane; and Zotero the bottom one. This allowed us to drag and drop citations as scannable cites into the text. These could then afterwards be fixed in LibreOffice. I have now switched to Zotero 5; and yesterday I was able to do the same between the standalone and my browser. See here. But today, for some reason, that no longer works.

When I drag things over, I can see the right title around the cursor while I drag, but when I release the mouse, the cite does not appear where it should. But as you see here there is a strange 'ghost' box on the screen with the cite. Does anybody have an idea what is happening here?

• What operating system and browser are you using?
  • Windows 10 and Chrome/Firefox - I tried both
  • Not sure what the deal was, but I'd just like to report that things are working properly again for me.
  • Update - I just tried again with the same citation that caused the behavior yesterday, and I'm running into the same problem again (other cites do work). The other strange thing with that one is that also the arrow down to the left of the item in Zotero doesn't work when I click on it to show the attached pdf-file. I then made a duplicate entry without the pdf, and that one was drag-'n-droppable into the Google Doc. So must have been sthg weird with the item I guess