Error style sync Chicago full note

Hello,

I have a problem. I'm trying to correct an article. I reopened it after a time (it was finished last december 2016). Now, while I try to correct it, can't actualize the style. The message error is: HTTP GET http://www.zotero.org/styles/chicago-fullnote-bibliography-modified failed with status code 404: Sytle not found. This appears when I click Document preferences. Neither I can change style.

Debug ID: 132537450

Please help me.
  • It's a bug that Zotero isn't offering to fix this for you, but as suggested by the URI, that's a style that you or somebody else modified, not a style from the Zotero styles repo, and it no longer exists locally.

We'll fix it to show the doc prefs window when this happens, but for now, if you still have that style, you can move it back into the 'styles' directory of your Zotero data directory. If you don't, go to the document properties (File -> Properties), select each of the ZOTERO_PREF_1 and ZOTERO_PREF_2 entries at the bottom, and click the Delete button, which should let you access the doc prefs and choose a different style.
  • (Or you could probably just remove the "-modified" in the URI in the pref property directly to revert to using the standard style.)
  • OK, if you upgrade to the latest beta build (222) it will show the doc prefs automatically when this happens.
  • Thanks a lot. New version works fine!!