Need of help for translator issue

Hi, anyone know how to resolve translator issue? I am using a Japanese keyboard and my zotero is keep popping out with this message,

An error occurred while saving this item. See troubleshooting translator issue for more information.

I have tried changing keyboard language and computer language, none is working.

Please help.

Thanks.
  • I don't really understand what you mean. Are you saying that's happening when you try to save from websites, or randomly when you're doing other things? What's the relation to having a Japanese keyboard?
  • Hi,

It happens when i am trying to save from a website. Zotero is unable to save anything. I am wondering if it could be due to system language?
  • System language certainly shouldn't matter. If the pages you're viewing are being localized to Japanese, that could break things.

Can you provide some example URLs, and a Debug ID from the Connector for trying to save from one of the pages?
  • Provide a problematic URL. System language should be no problem.
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the URL: https://nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-11-18

Not able to provide Debug ID, i have tried enabling the debug output but it does not allow the submission to zotero server.
  • I've tried it by myself. The metadata is imported correctly (BioMed Central translator) but instead of PDF I got note "Pages 18 in PDF".
    Debug ID from Zotero Standalone client is D1864159739
    Debug ID from connector D1357606213