Can't upload attachments with the online version

Hello,

I'm using the web-based version of Zotero only (I have no desktop version and no browser other than Explorer)*. When I create a new item and try uploading an attachment, Zotero says it's "uploading" but nothing happens. I tried with PDFs of different size and Word documents. The page is stuck on the "uploading" message forever. When I cancel, I see "attachments" linked to the item I created, but there is no real content inside.

Does anyone know the solution to that problem?

*company policy regarding browsers and I haven't convinced them to install the desktop version yet.
  • And now, it says I have one comment on that topic, but I only see my question. I really have no luck with that issue ;)
  • (the comment count is just a bug in the forum software when you post for the first time. There are only your two posts and now mine)

I wonder if what you're seeing may also be related to the network setup at work. Have you tried this on a different computer at home?
  • What version of explorer?
  • I have IE 11 in the office.

I checked at home and it doesn't work with IE. It works with Chrome like a charm. But when I try doing it with IE I'm getting a slightly different pop-up window and nothing ever uploads.

• I have the same problem with Linux Mint17 and both chromium and fiferfo and also with mi smartphone.. the upload reallly seems not to work.
  • I have same problem, please solve our problem.
  • I have the same problem with both Firefox and Chrome on Windows 7.