Problems indexing Zotero contents

Hello. I am having some problems with zotero. The problem is about indexing my zotero content. eg: order alphabetically th circa 900 documents I have indexed is not operating. Also neither order chronologically. I have used Zotero for 6 years. It is the first time I have this kind of problem. What can I do? I can not use my manuscript bank as I can not order it. It is urgent. I think I have updated the software
Thank you!
  • Are you saying that clicking the headlines for Date or Title in the centre pane does not order the items? Could you provide a Report ID?
  • Thank you adomasven! Yes, that is my problem
    I will report the problem. I have never done and post the report ID
  • I mean (sorry): I have never done. I will do and I will send the report ID
  • @Pablorpvo I think you have to post the number of Report ID here to easily find your report in a lot of other reports.
  • So, well. I read the procedure to report problems. And first of all, I updated my Zotero version to Zotero standalone (sorry for possible unappropiate use of technical words). Then, now, if I open Zotero standalone, the order action via clicking the headline works, but if I open Zotero in Firefox clicking the "Z" at the bar, then, "this" zotero does not order yet by clicking the headline. Does it make sense?
  • I would guess that you're using an outdated version of Zotero for Firefox. You should have 4.0.29.21.
  • I have 4.0.29.17, but it says there are not updates available
  • If the updater isn't working, you can download the current version from http://zotero.org/download
  • edited June 21, 2017
    4.0.29.17 is the latest Windows Standalone version. This is about Zotero for Firefox, the latest version of which is 4.0.29.21.
  • Ok It updated alone. Thank you!