[5.0 Beta] Sort groups in selective sync window

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero 5.0 Beta.
  • edited June 11, 2017
    I made the jump. I'm still a bit worried about all of the plugins, but I am already benefiting from the new sync architecture. I love the selective sync option - but is there any way to sort those group libraries alphabetically? I have a whole bunch of those, and that would make it a lot easier to find the right one(s) to (un)select...
    https://www.screencast.com/t/H9Cev5Ckt
    And clicking on the second column doesn't sort it...
    Not sure whether this is possible, but for me the optimal solution here would be to have three columns - the two ones that are there now plus one with the date, all (also reverse-) sortable.
  • Done in the latest build, 212.
  • Thanks for that - that makes it a lot easier already. But so does that mean that it is not possible to also add a column for the date of the last change in a folder? So that we can immediately see the groups where recent changes have been made on top? And so whereby we could then click on top of the column to select it (and/or) maybe reverse its order?
  • But so does that mean that it is not possible to also add a column for the date of the last change in a folder?
    Do you mean the last change of the group on zotero.org? (The unsynced groups would never have recent changes locally.)