sync some directories and not others in paid account

Hi Zotero community!

I pay for Zotero data storage, but I use some of my directories much more than others. I don't want to delete the ones that are using up a lot of storage space, but I don't need them synchronized with Zotero Online with PDFs and all; a list of the citations or a hard drive version in Zotero Standalone would suffice. Is it possible to specify which folders I want synced and to leave others out?

Thanks so much!
  • no, sorry. I think this may be generally planned, but I don't think it's going to be any time soon.
    You could consider using groups to "archive" less important items.
  • This is not precisely an answer to your question, but have you considered attaching files as links, rather than the file itself? That way, your attachments are not syncing but your citation data is. You could do this for only the folders that are part of your question, or all items in your database. If you use the attach as link feature, your files can be anywhere on your local drive, including a sync folder (Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, etc). But do *not* put your Zotero database in a sync folder!