Error report 1857054678

I have a manuscript that I originally wrote with zotero 1.0. I have no upgraded to 1.5b2. When I first tried to add a new citation to the document it asked my to upgrade to document to work with 1.5b2 and so I did and everything worked fine. I saved the document and when I reopened the document a tried to insert another citation it again asks me to upgrade the document and I click ok and then I get the message "An error occurred communicating with zotero

my error number is 1857054678

I am using WinXP and Office 2007. I have tried to remove the bibliography but I get the same results
  • It worked again after I accepted all tracked changes. But I want to keep track of my changes
Sign In or Register to comment.