Word 2017 (Version 15.34) mac add on??

edited June 1, 2017
hi everyone.
I had to upgrade to Word Version 15.34 from 2017 on my mac and I do not get the Zotero word add in working... does it actually work for this word version?!
Thanx
daniel
  • 1. Open Word preferences -> View -> Ribbon -> Check "Show developer tab"
    2. Go to new Developer tab in word ribbon.
    3. Click Word Add-ins
    4. See if Zotero.dotm or Zotero.dot is listed? If it's unchecked - check it.

• thanks a lot for the advice!
    I also managed to come all the way to 4.
    but no window appears, neither do I know where to find Zotero in the Menu (there is no symbol right besides HELP anymore)
    and every time I close Word the Zotero.dot is unchecked again...
  • haha... I am not sure how it happened but I have now a Add-ins ribbon and it works!! thanx again adomasven!
  • ahhrgh... the add-ins ribbon disappeared and I do not know how to get it back... and every time I close Word the Zotero.dot is unchecked again..
    maybe some idea?! thank you
  • edited June 16, 2017
    There has not yet been an user that could find the cause of the issue, so we couldn't reproduce this and find a definite solution. The updated word extension (to be properly released with Zotero 5.0) helps some people. You can give it a shot, by downloading Zotero.dotm and manually placing it in your Word startup directory. You don't need to find your install directory, just find the startup folder, remove Zotero.dot from it and copy Zotero.dotm in.
  • thanks again! It solved my problem right away and works just fine!
    great!