Style Request: Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology

Hi,

Could anybody please help me to create the style for references for the
Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology?

Thanks!

Here instructions for authors:
http://atlasgeneticsoncology.org/BackpageAuthors.html#CONTRIBUTION

References (Use either: 1- PMID only, or: 2- fill the blocks, herein below)

BEGIN_REF
TITLE
AUTHORS
REFERENCE
PMID
END_REF
...Copy and paste another block
BEGIN_REF
TITLE
AUTHORS
REFERENCE
PMID
END_REF
... and again ...

Please, find below examples:
http://atlasgeneticsoncology.org/Genes/DLX5ID44295ch7q21.html

Expression of the forkhead transcription factor FOXP1 is associated both with hypoxia inducible factors (HIFs) and the androgen receptor in prostate cancer but is not directly regulated by androgens or hypoxia.
Banham AH, Boddy J, Launchbury R, Han C, Turley H, Malone PR, Harris AL, Fox SB
The Prostate. 2007 ; 67 (10) : 1091-1098.
PMID 17477366

A review of the diagnosis and treatment of Ochratoxin A inhalational exposure associated with human illness and kidney disease including focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
Hope JH, Hope BE.
J Environ Public Health. 2012;2012:835059. doi: 10.1155/2012/835059. Epub 2011 Dec 29. (REVIEW)
PMID 22253638

Thank you very much!
  • @damnation -- I'm not going back to request the standard citations -- this is a Vancouver style with the title in a separate line at the top & the PMID in a separate line at the bottom. We don't have anything of the sort, but should be reasonably easy by modifying one of the Vancouvers.

@maria1mars
    - how many people contribute to the Atlas? Can anyone (with the relevant expertise, of course) contribute?
    - these are bibliographies, it seems. Are these references ever referred to in the text?
  • Cool, thanks Adam. I've logged it and will work on this over the next weeks.
  • edited June 17, 2017
    @maria1mars
    Hi,

have a go at this: https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:atlas-of-genetics-and-cytogenetics-in-oncology-and-haematology

Let me know what needs fixing.
    I've only adapted this style for article-journal. Doesn't seem like anybody cites books etc and there is no guidelines for it.
  • Thanks!
    Seems like it would need fixing:
    - 1 point after the title.
    - to join together lines between authors and name of journal. (i.e. no space between lines).
    - to join together lines between name of journal and PMID. (i.e. no space between lines).
    - 1 poin after name of journal, before year.
    - no need to include month/day of publication.
    - Space between year of publication and ;
    - Spaces before and after :

Would it be possible to change it?
    Thank you so much!

Here below 1 example, followed by what I obtain when using current style.

Expression of the forkhead transcription factor FOXP1 is associated both with hypoxia inducible factors (HIFs) and the androgen receptor in prostate cancer but is not directly regulated by androgens or hypoxia.
    Banham AH, Boddy J, Launchbury R, Han C, Turley H, Malone PR, Harris AL, Fox SB
    The Prostate. 2007 ; 67 (10) : 1091-1098.
    PMID 17477366

Characterization of Foxp2 and Foxp1 mRNA and protein in the developing and mature brain
    Ferland RJ, Cherry TJ, Preware PO, Morrisey EE, Walsh CA.

J Comp Neurol 2003 May 26;460(2):266–79.

PMID 12687690

Kind regards,
    Maria
  • Hi,

- 1 point after the title. - done
    - to join together lines between authors and name of journal. (i.e. no space between lines). - I think the word processor deals with that, not CSL.
    - to join together lines between name of journal and PMID. (i.e. no space between lines). - as above
    - 1 poin after name of journal, before year. - done
    - no need to include month/day of publication. - removed
    - Space between year of publication and ;
    - Spaces before and after : - done

Some of this is not in line with the example citations you posted though.

Here is a new style. right click and save: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/POBrien333/styles/55a4945047194ef1b8c936525de617d936d81e1e/atlas-of-genetics-and-cytogenetics-in-oncology-and-haematology.csl