Zotero keyboard shortcuts in multiple languages

I don't know whether this feature used already been requested, but it would be very useful to have distinct keyboard shortcuts for the commands in a zotero menu,especially for all languages .

Right now I use zotero in Spanish and if I want to move an item to the trash, for instance, I need to right click and press M three times to actually select the one I want (there are several commands that start with the verb 'mover' but with completely different destinations) of every command had a unique letter attached to it as a shortcut, instead of the first letter of the command, using zotero with a keyboard would be much easier.
  • Lots of commans have direct shortcuts (move to trash, e.g., is shift+delete) and Zutilo gives you even more.
  • Ohh is there a list of those? The ones that appear in the preferences menu only cover basic ui work, but not actually editing the library
  • I don't think of the built-in ones, no. Many of them reflect OS defaults.

But do look at Zutilo if you like keyboard shortcuts. That makes most things you could want to do in Zotero configurable to the keyboard.
  • I'll certainly do. Thanks!