Zotero could not load the necessary component to communicate with your word processor

In English :

Hello everyone, my mozilla firefox had done an update, I had to reinstall zotero in extension and put the old data in the file of the Mozilla extension.

At Word level when I want to add a quote it is impossible for me and a dialog box opens telling me:

Zotero could not load the component needed to communicate with your word processor. Please make sure that the appropriate module is installed and try again.

Can someone help me? Should I remove the word plugin and reinstall it? If so, do you know the path of the file so that I can access it?

In French :

Bonjour tout le monde, mon mozilla firefox avait fait une mise à jour, j'ai du réinstaller zotero en extension et remettre les anciennes données dans le fichier du l'extension Mozilla.

Au niveau de Word quand je veux ajouter une citation cela m'est impossible et une boite de dialogue s'ouvre me disant :

Zotero n'a pas pu charger le composant nécessaire pour communiquer avec votre traitement de texte. Veuillez vous assurer que le module approprié est installé et réessayez.

Est ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider ? Dois-je supprimer le plugging word et le réinstaller ? Si oui connaissez vous le chemin du fichier afin que j'y accède ?
  • You need to install the word procesor plugin into Firefox https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_installation

Do note that Zotero for Firefox will be discontinued very shortly, so it might be better to switch to Zotero Standalone with Zotero Connector for Firefox (available at the bottom of Download page). Zotero Standalone includes word processor plugins.
  • Thank you very much :)

Okey so, if i switch on Standalone for don't loose time when he will be discontinued, i I guess I can switch my zotero library (mozilla) to that of standelone.

Before installing it is better that I remove zotero from mozilla? Same with word?
  • It should generally work without any additional steps. Just install Standalone and have it running when working with Zotero in Firefox or Word.
  • So I will delete my current zotero, install standalone with zotero connector firefox.

File extension ends with .xpi, how do I run them?
    How can I migrate my current zotero library to that of Standelone?

thank you in advance
  • .xpi is a Firefox extension file. Either download it in Firefox and you will get a prompt to add extension or download in another browser and drag the .xpi file into Firefox.

Standalone should automatically pick up your existing library. If it does not see https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data
  • It's ok :) zotero standalone run and i have my library because i save it on the server zotero !!

thank you for all ! Have a nice day :)