Zotero expert required

Hello, I am part of a group of tertiary students in Melbourne, Australia. Most of us currently use Zotero but we would like to run a workshop/s to learn some of the finer points and/or to assist those just beginning to use it. Are there any registered Zotero trainers in our region or is this not something that Zotero does? Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated. Warm regards, K
  • There are some people who do training workshops, but I'm not sure about that region. Your best bet may be to contact your university library. Many universities hold regular Zotero training workshops like this.
  • I don't know anyone in Australia either. A custom webinar is certainly an option and likely much more affordable. E.g., I did one with a graduate student group from an EU funded project a couple of years ago and that went quite well. There are several people here who could likely offer that.

Even with someone from the region, with travel & accommodation, I'd be surprised if you were able to arrange something for less than US$1000 for an in-person workshop, and even that might be a low estimate.

• Many thanks. Unfortunately our university library does not support Zotero but the idea of a custom webinar might be an option. We will think further. With appreciation for your quick responses.