Need to add "review" to Item Type

I cannot find "review" in the Item Type when I want to add a book review to my library.
Book Review is the item academically used very often.
And Chicago Manual have the section about the citation of Reviews as the following:

17.5.4 Reviews
Reviews of books, performances, and so forth may appear in a variety of periodicals and should usually be cited only in a note. Include a specific review in your bibliography only if it is critical to your argument or frequently cited.
Include the name of the reviewer; the words review of, followed by the name of the work reviewed and its author (or composer, director, and so forth); any other pertinent information (such as film studio or location of a performance); and, finally, the periodical in which the review appeared. If the review was consulted online, include an access date and URL (see 15.4.1.3).
N:       7. David Malitz, review of concert performance by Bob Dylan, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD, Washington Post, August 17, 2011, accessed August 31, 2011, http:// www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/music-review-bob-dylan-at-merriweather-post-pavilion/2011/08/17/glQAeb1DMJ_story.htmI.
15. A. O. Scott, review of The Debt, directed by John Madden, Miramax Films, New York Times, August 31, 2011.
B:  Mokyr, Joel. Review of Natural Experiments of History, edited by Jared Diamond and James A. Robinson. American Historical Review 116, no. 3 (June 2011): 752–55. Accessed December 9, 2011. http://dx.doi.org/10.1086/ahr.116.3752.

If Zotero has "review" as Item Type though I don't know, please let me know how to add.
  • The Zotero has not item 'review' yet. Maybe in 5.1 version. In this future version will be added new items. Now is prepared version 5.0 with necessary internal changes.
  • But adding a "reviewed author" to a journal article in Zotero gets you the basic review format for journal article.

The examples in the Chicago manual also show, though, that this just isn't going to be possible to get right in all different scenarios: One can review all types of different things (performances, movies, books, edited volumes) and in all types of different venues (journals, magazines, newspapers, blogs, podcasts) and there's just no way we'd be able to accomodate all those combinations.