Change the name of a Standalone note?

I can't seem to figure out how to change the name of a Standalone note. I can add one and add the text for the note on the right side, but then when I right click on the title it doesn't give me the option to rename it - it is just blank. It looks like you should be able to add a title and creator on these notes. Does anyone know how to change the names of these notes? Thanks!

• The name of a note is just its first line.
    You can't add a creator to a note, but could you explain why do you need this?
  • I don't necessarily need to add a creator to the note but saw that this was a field that was available.

What I would really like to do is change the name of the note - they are currently showing up as blank (there is no title at all, not even the first line of the note). I would add a screenshot, but it won't let me here. Is it possible to change the title of the Standalone notes?
  • If the title of the standalone note is blank, there's usually some odd HTML snippet in the first line. Open the note in html mode and delete it. There are some weird clipboard behaviors from some software that add this, though I believe this may be fixed in the current version of the 5.0beta.
  • That helps, thanks!