[5.0 Beta] No space before suffix

edited May 14, 2017
Hi, first of all, thank you this software, it's excellent and I use it all the time.

I updated to the Beta and I have detected something that I thought I would report because I couldn't find anything on the forums about it.

Here is an example of a footnote:

" Donoghue v Stevenson (n 101) 665The snail in the bottle case... "

The problem is the lack of a space before the suffix content (i.e. 665The). Before I changed to the Beta, there was always a space before the suffix content (i.e. 665_The snail...).

At first I thought it must be the style so I messed around with that for a while but to no avail. Now I am wondering if it might be something in the Beta because (1) there is no space before the suffix in the other installed styles that come as standard with the Beta version; (2) the space always appeared for me in the previous build of Zotero using the same style.

Thanks again

David
  • This is working normally in Juris-M (a variant that I maintain with law support, which uses the same processor at roughly the same version). If it's losing the space there in Zotero, it's probably due to a small difference in the processor configuration. I'll test soon and post back on what I'm able to figure out.