reorder refrences in bibliography after remove one refrence

I used Zotero form word for insert citation and bibliography in version 1 of my document.
then I remove some text and citation in the version 2, but the references are still in bibliography .

I tried solve this problem through:

I click on edit bibliography button then revert all, but the unused references are not show in the citation and still found in bibliography.

also I tried remove unused references by edit bibliography button, but I can not reorder the numbers in bibliography.

• Click the Refresh button or edit a citation (not the bibliography).
  • I click refresh button but my problem is not solve

I can not use edit citation because the unused reference is not show
  • I mean edit any citation in your document (or add a new one). Zotero's bibliography updates when it processes a change to the citations.
  • How can I update all citations specially my document has 136 refrences
  • The problem is my document has 3 refrences duplicated and 2 refrences I delete citation for these refrences but they are still in bibliography also 1 refrences is incorrect bibliography
  • Okay, I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what is wrong with your document. Could you explain completely and in detail exactly what all of the issues are? That will help me to know how to help you.
  • I deleted some paragraphs and citation from the document also I cut and paste another sentences with their citation from chapter 5 to chapter 4.

note: I used IEEE style

the problems are
    1- there is a reference in bibliography but it has not citation for this reference.

2- duplicate the same reference in bibliography. for example, reference number 16 and 18.
    the document has not any citation for reference 18, but the document has citation for the reference 16.
    How can delete reference 18

• Try the following:
    1. Click on Edit Bibliography and if there is an option to "Revert All" use it.
    2. Delete and re-insert the bibliography
    3. If those don't help: https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#debugging_broken_documents
  • I press "revert all" then reinstall bibliography but my problem is not solve.

I tried to delete the citation for duplicate reference and reinsert the citation but I receiver error message.

You have modified this citation since zotero generated it. Do you want to keep your modifications and prevent user updates? Yes or No

I click Yes

Is it right or not?
  • No, in this case, you would probably want to choose No. That message is saying that the citation was manually changed (this might be accidental or perhaps you changed the number for the citation manually?). Clicking No will revert it to its automatic formatting by Zotero (which seems to be what you want).