turning off rich text formatting

In updating to 1.5, all my notes where turned into rich text formatting, which has put them in an undesirable form (most immediately too large a gap between paragraphs). I would like to turn off the rich text formatting and use the standard form of the previous versions.
  • I don't think there is an "easy" way to disable TinyMCE at this time (e.g. there are no preferences to load it or not load it; you'd have to modify the code manually).

If your gripes are aesthetic (paragraph spacing), presumably they could be resolved with a custom CSS file. I don't know if the text-only editor offered any fundamental advantages over TinyMCE...
  • My immediate problem is with the spacing between paragraphs and the size of the text (I also don't like the toolbar at the top of the note taking up three or four lines of text space, but this is less of an issue). In this way, I find the disadvantages of the text only editor outweigh the advantages.

Nonetheless, how could I make/do a custom CSS file that would resolve these aesthetic issues? thanks.
This discussion has been closed.