Style request: Ecological Applications

How do I request a style not in your repository? I'm looking for Ecological Applications. Thanks.
  • edited May 22, 2017
    There is no exact rules for citation and reference format in the Guide for authors.

Here are the examples deducted from open access articles:
    (Campbell and Pedersen 2007)
    Campbell, J. L., and O. K. Pedersen 2007. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies 40:307–332.

(Mares 2001)
    Mares, I. 2001. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? Pages 184-213 in P. A. Hall and D. Soskice, editors. Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage. Oxford University Press, New York.

It seems that Ecology journal is the same or very close to the EA journal style. @dmarias try this one please a post here differences.
  • edited June 14, 2017
    Just heard back from the publishers with the following answer:

The same citation style is shared by Ecology, Ecological Applications, Ecological Monographs and Ecosphere. Frontiers' style is slightly different. The style for Ecosystem Health and Sustainablity is probably the same as for the four other journals, but I can't really speak to that as ESA is withdrawing from the partnership with the ESC to publish that journal, and it will be moving to a different publishing platform soon.

We'll consider your proposal to link to Zotero!

Best wishes,

I'll get to making these styles then as dependents.