Ribbon heading missing in Word 2010

I installed Zotero Standalone and also an add-on for Microsoft Office 2010, but there is one issue. If I don't allow macros (excluding signed) in Word, the ribbon is shown without a heading. It looks like some error in an add-on. I think the part with ribbon heading is somehow not signed and therefore the empty heading of the ribbon is shown.

Also note, that if I don't allow macros at all, no Zotero ribbon is shown and if I allow macros completely (not recommended, security risk), the heading is shown correctly.

You can see it n action on the following screenshot: https://ctrlv.cz/iZf0
  • The Zotero plugin relies on macros to function. It won't work if you disallow its macros.
  • But I thought Zotero Macros were signed? Am I misremembering that?
  • I do believe there were signed, yes. What version of the Word plugin in Zotero are you running?
  • edited April 26, 2017
    I don't know, I installed it today from inside the latest Zotero version available (therefore maybe latest available too). As I said before, it looks like Zotero macros are signed except the ribbon title, which is showing only if I allow unsigned macros (which is security risk per my understanding).
  • What exact version of Word (in the File-Help-About menu) are you running? And what version of Windows? I don't think this is a normal requirement.
  • edited April 26, 2017
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 6.1.7601 32-bit with Microsoft Office Standard 2010 14.0.7180.5002 (both fully updated I hope) running Zotero Standalone 4.0.29.17 (combined with Chrome add-on 4.0.29.11) (also fully updated I hope).

In Zotero add-ons manager I see:
    Zotero Word for Windows Integration 3.5.6.SA.4.0.29.17 extension
    Microsoft Office 2010 14.0.4730.1010 browser authorization plugin
    Microsoft Office 2010 14.0.4761.1000 open&edit files plugin
    and some other extensions and plugins for LibreOffice and Chrome