viewing library in zotero online

I have a shared zotero library and have embedded the online (zotero.org) version of this library into my website so it could be shared with anyone who views the webpage. In the zotero standalone version, I have some tags color-coded- is there a way to view the color-coded tags in zotero online? Also, when I am on the online version and I click on one of the "tags" for my shared library, it does not filter down to tags that overlap with the tag selected- is there a setting to change this? Thanks!
  • no, sorry -- colored tags aren't currently implemented in Zotero web libraries, nor is the more sophisticated logic of the tag filter. I'm pretty sure both are planned, though. (Out of curiosity -- how are you embedding the library on your webpage?)
  • no problem, i used an iframe to embed it
  • Is there a better way to embed it? I want to have the actual library on the webpage with tags so people can filter the references to find what they are looking for.. I have read about some alternative methods that just add links for your references to a webpage, but they don't add the full library (including the tags)... any suggestions?
  • If someone has a better suggestion than an iframe and embed it, i would like to know about it. The API has many limitation ...
  • Since the website library is constructed entirely via API, anything that's possible on zotero.org is possible via API.
  • Is it possible to have some documentations about that ? I would like to make that on the website of my research lab. When i try to do it with the API, i have some limitation because i have to much entry...