The attached file could not be found.

I have added several articles on computer A. When I attempt to access these articles on computer B I receive the error message below. I have followed all of the steps at the following URL: https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/files_not_syncing
My articles are on the Zotero website and accessible.
Please assist.

DebugID: D204500661

Error Message:
"The attached file could not be found.
It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to or from zotero.org."
  • I have also rest file sync history and deleted and reinstalled the software with no luck.
  • edited April 7, 2017
    I suspect this is an issue we ran into during the daylight savings time switch, but I'd have to see a Debug ID for an actual sync attempt to tell you more.
  • Here it is with the sync attempt. The sync error still shows the daylight savings time, but does not given a sync error for being unable to find the file. Instead, "The attached file could not be found." error only occurs when I attempt to open the documents.
    Debug ID: D1902942374
  • The sync should now go through. Let me know if not.
  • Thank you. The daylight savings error is resolved but I still cannot access the documents I was having trouble with earlier. I am still receiving the following message.

"The attached file could not be found.

It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to or from zotero.org."
  • Then you'll need to go back to the steps in Files Not Syncing.
  • I went through the steps again and did the "Reset File Sync History" and I am still receiving the error. I can access the files on another computer of mine and on the zotero.org. Just not through the Zotero application on this computer. It is only impacting four articles.
  • edited April 8, 2017
    Right, then we need the Debug ID requested at the end. The ones above just pertained to the earlier error.
  • I went ahead and added uploaded to pdfs to the computer that was not syncing and the deleted the old pdfs from the server.
  • Thanks for your help. Hopefully this was a one time occurrence,