syncing problem

Hi, I have Zotero for Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, and I have no problem saving a web page and PDF to my Zotero account, but what I save doesn't seem to go to my Zotero Standalone as well. Is there something I can do to have what I save go to Standalone too?
Thanks for your help.
  • Yes, set-up the same data directory for Standalone and firefox Zotero https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/sharing_data_directory
  • Hi, I followed the instructions for "sharing the data directory manually' and could follow as fart as getting to the Data Directory Location for Zotero Standalone, but I could not find a preferences option for the Zotero Account. There are not many options you can choose in my account. I would be happy to have just Chrome, as I only use Chrome, so could you let me know how I should proceed now. Thank you.
  • I am not sure what you mean "I could not find a preferences option for the Zotero Account". In the Zotero for Firefox and in standalone Zotero set-up the same data directory in menu Tools - Options, that's all. I suppose you have you have both versions synchronised to the same Zotero account.