Generate report from web interface

Hi there,

Is it possible to use the "generate report" feature from within zotero.org, without downloading one of its applications? I'm a student and although I have Zotero standalone on my laptop, there are times when it would be much faster for me if I could generate reports from campus computers (on which I do not have downloading privileges, and so use zotero.org), rather than generate report through Zotero standalone -> email to self -> log into email on campus computer -> view and/or print report I have emailed to myself.

If it is possible, how do you do it? If it isn't, that's not really any kind of major problem, but it might save others trouble-shooting time if there was a line on this page https://zotero-manual.github.io/zotero-manual/citations that reflected that "generate report" is only an option from either standalone or firefox, not from this interface.

Thanks!
  • There is indeed no way to generate reports from the webpage view.
    The manual (which isn't official in any way, btw.) refers to the installed Zotero application unless otherwise stated -- more than half of the options described on that page aren't available online.