storage upgrade on zotero.org not showing up on firefox or standalone

I'm having trouble with changes I make by logging in on zotero.org e.g. upgrading storage and creating a group, showing up on my zotero firefox or the zotero stand alone...not sure how to fix this?
  • Start here: https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing
    and provide the requested information if none of the troubleshooting steps help.
  • Hi - thanks so much. I think I'm looking in the right place, the sync completes, and i didn't receive an error message. maybe I set something up wrong to start with? The only error I get when syncing both the firefox and standalone is:

"You have reached your Zotero File Storage quota. Some files were not uploaded. Other Zotero data will continue to sync to the server.

See your zotero.org account settings for additional storage options.

22GG9E64.zip (32KB)

But I've upgraded my storage so that shouldn't be happening either?

...not the most computer savvy, I know...
  • The storage on the account you're logged in to the forums with is not at its limit (and has the upgraded storage). Make sure you're using the same username in your sync preferences on your Zotero client (Preferences > Sync)
  • Yes, I just realized I had a duplicate account. Thankfully I could tell which was up to date. I've deleted the other one, but unfortunately it was after I paid to upgrade storage...at least it is sorted out.
  • The charge on the deleted account has been refunded (it may take a few days to show up).
  • Oh great! Thanks!