HEEELLLLPPPP

Ok. here is my story.
About a year ago, I had to format my computer. I downloaded the Firefox plug-in again and then the Standalone. But I did not sync it with my old library. I did not need it.
I work with it since and It was GREAT! (although it is true since I did not sync it to my account, I did not know where my files were getting saved)

THEN, my Firefox started running super slow. I ran a Firefox upgrader (speedyfox) which deleted all the extensions on my Firefox, Zotero included.

Before realizing that my Zotero extension for Firefox was gone, I opened the standalone which informed me that it could not find my library/directory... Only then did I notice my Firefox plugin was gone. I downloaded it again... But still I could not retrieve my most recent library.
I read all the pages on how to find your directory, but I am unable to retrieve the library I had!!!!! :s

I then remembered I had an account, so I log-in, and sync that old library, but it was not the library I was looking for. Rather it was an old library I built up a while back...

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME RETRIEVE THAT LIBRARY?? HOW?? WHERE?? I NEED IT REALLY BAD

Thank you sooooo much in advance