Unable to access any attached documents in my online libraries (no links)

I would like anyone on the web could download my attached pdf in my online Zotero library.
Currently, I can download a pdf when I'm logged with my zotero account, but there is no link when I'm not logged in.

The library group is
Group Type Public, Closed Membership
Group Library Anyone can view, only admins can edit

The library setting are

Group Type: Public, Closed Membership

Library Reading: Anyone on the internet
Library Editing: Only group admins
File Editing: Only group admins
My syncing pref are
- sync automatically
- sync full-text content
- file syncing, sync attachment in Mylibrary and Group Library using Zotero
- download files as needed

and the link to the library item is here
https://www.zotero.org/rappazf/items/collectionKey/46FXHEPA/itemKey/M6QWQ82R

Thanks for any help
François
  • edited March 10, 2017
    You can't share files with non-members in public groups.

If these are works you've authored yourself and have the rights to distribute, you'll be able to add them to a special My Publications collection in the upcoming Zotero 5.0 and share them publicly.
  • Thanks.
    Strange that such a simple thing as the one I was trying to do has to wait for 5.0
    Strange that the zotero developpers patronized there users to prevent the risks of "unethical behaviour"
    Will I have to add my name in the author list to have a pdf "approved" in the special my Publications collection ?

François
  • The My Publications collection is for distributing works for which you are an author and have the rights to distribute. It is not intended as a general method to share any file publicly (particularly files for which you do not have the rights to publicly distribute).

Zotero does not have the capacity to respond to a high volume of copyright takedown requests, which would inevitably occur if public groups could share files. There would be a large number of users who would not pay attention to whether they have public distribution rights for the files they post. Hence, that functionality is disabled. Not to police "unethical behavior" but to avoid a large burden on Zotero's resources.