[fr] [Win] [Libreoffice] Zotero Plug-In : Document link lost-Help-

Bonjour et merci pour votre outil et votre aide.
Après un update, mon plug-in LibreOffice ne fonctionne plus dans ma thèse. Si j'ajoute une référence en bas de page, Zotero tourne en boucle sans fin et n'ajoute pas la référence.
Je ne peux plus éditer mes références ni faire un UPDATE et je ne peux plus ajouter de Bibliographie.
MAIS, si j'ouvre un nouveau document, tout fonctionne.
Je suppose que mon document de thèse n'est plus lié à Zotero.
Avez vous une idée ?
Merci - Sorry to use French -

Note : J'ai fait la mise à jour en version 5.0-beta car cela ne fonctionnait pas, donc cela ne vient pas de là.

Conf : Zotero 5.0 beta 163+
Plugin: 3.5.9 (impossible update, erreur "Document is empy, Line: 1, column: 1")
Win7 64
Java 1.8.0_121
  • Thanks a lot !
    Following your link and doing all the recomandations, I finaly made it work, but the problem of updating the plugin is still the same.
    Seems that it's not a problem to use 3.5.9
    and that the update error will probably be resolved in
    further version ?
  • The plugin for LibreOffice has not been updated for nearly 2 years and the latest version is 3.5.9. There are no known LibreOffice plugin compatibility issues with both Zotero 4.0 and Zotero 5.0 beta.

What kind of update did you perform? Are you still getting errors in Zotero?

(you can respond in French if that's easier for you)
  • Thank you.
    I don't get any more error inside the normal use, but if I go to "Tools, Extensions" and try to make an update, I get the error mentioned before :

"impossible update, erreur "Document is empy, Line: 1, column: 1"

I found that it is linked to a configuration file not in the right syntax (or wrong path in that file), but I didn't get how to resolve that.

Merci
    Alex
  • If you use Zotero Standalone the LibreOffice plugin updates automatically. Although I am not sure where you are trying to perform this update. There is no "update" option within Tools -> Add-ons.

Either way, if editing your document works fine, then you can ignore this. Just a note - make backups of your document. It will save you time if something goes wrong (which is not very likely, but it is better to be safe than sorry).
  • Thank you so much for your time, advices,
    and for this Zotero tool, wich is so usefull in my writing process !

Alex