Syncing errors

Hello

I am having trouble with syncing on my mac laptop - both on the browser version and the standalone. It says I have syncing errors, and when I click on the (!) it gives me a list of items that have been changed in multiple locations - then when I agree to merge all the items it comes up with an error message starting with "Zotero items in the collection 'Meta-analysis special issue' have been added and/or removed on multiple computers since the last sync. The following items have been added to the collection:" then lists all the files - but this message freezes the whole program and I have to force quit it and start again - and then it does this next time too. Can you please let me know how to resolve this issues. Many thanks.
  • The following items have been added to the collection:" then lists all the files - but this message freezes the whole program and I have to force quit it and start again
    Press Enter.
  • I have done this - now it has come up with a syncing error "invalid session" Error number 905704546
  • That's likely just from waiting too long on the alert. Sync again, and press Enter when the alert pops up.

(These particular issues will also go away in the upcoming Zotero 5.0.)