Style request: superscript with square bracket after the punctuation marks

Hi, im fairly new to this forum and i badly need your help.
I need to submit a journal called "Indian Dermatology Online Journal"

The requirement is:

Identify references in text, tables, and legends by Arabic numerals in superscript with square bracket after the punctuation marks.

Articles in Journals

Standard journal article (for up to six authors): Shukla N, Husain N, Agarwal GG, Husain M. Utility of cysticercus fasciolaris antigen in Dot ELISA for the diagnosis of neurocysticercosis. Indian J Med Sci 2008;62:222-7.
Standard journal article (for more than six authors): List the first six contributors followed by et al.
Nozari Y, Hashemlu A, Hatmi ZN, Sheikhvatan M, Iravani A, Bazdar A, et al. Outcome of coronary artery bypass grafting in patients without major risk factors and patients with at least one major risk factor for coronary artery disease. Indian J Med Sci 2007;61:547-54

Volume with supplement: Shen HM, Zhang QF. Risk assessment of nickel carcinogenicity and occupational lung cancer. Environ Health Perspect 1994; 102 Suppl 1:275-82.
Issue with supplement: Payne DK, Sullivan MD, Massie MJ. Women's psychological reactions to breast cancer. Semin Oncol 1996; 23(1, Suppl 2):89-97.

this is the example
I know i supposed to use Mares book chapter and the Campbell & Pedersen journal article but i dont have that and i dont know how to do it.

NLM ID: 101586880 [Serial] this is the journal serial number

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0zVYliSiCGlVUhBZ29vSHJnbEE/view?usp=sharing

this is the example of the journal

thank you very much for your help
  • edited February 28, 2017
    You don't "need" those two citations, but what you need is to adapt them so they look like the Nozari 2007 citation for example.
    Also, it's easier if your thread title is as indicated in the "Requesting styles" wiki.
  • Thankyou @damnation this is the first time im in this forum so bear with my mistakes please.

i dont know how to adapt them properly, i saw the zotero editor but alas my computer skill is too basically too basic..

can you please assist me further please. Thank you for your prompt reply
  • You take those two citations and manually write them the way they should appear in the journal, as if you'd include them in a manually formatted bibliography.

You don't need to do anything with the Zotero editor.
  • edited September 5, 2017
    @chriswirya
    https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:indian-dermatology-online-journal

All I had wanted was this:

In-text: [1]

Bibliography:
    1. Campbell JL, Pedersen OK. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comp Polit Stud 2007;40:307–32.

Would you mind editing the thread title to Style request: Indian Dermatology Online Journal"