Apostrophe in name causes truncation

Author name including an apostrophe (Kusama Shun'ichi) is cut off before the apostrophe in the source list:

Chicago:
Kusama Shun. “Nihon genshi bunka no kenkyū (1): Nihon genshi bunka no imi.” Annual Report of the Gakugei Faculty of the Iwate University 19, no. 1 (December 1961): 1–14.

MLA:
Kusama Shun. “Nihon genshi bunka no kenkyū (1): Nihon genshi bunka no imi.” Annual Report of the Gakugei Faculty of the Iwate University 19.1 (1961): 1–14. Print.

Is there a workaround for this?
  • which version of Zotero is this? Looping in @fbennett
  • edited February 23, 2017
    In current Juris-M 5.0 with the latest processor, it doesn't truncate, but it does place a space before the apostrophe. I'll fix that and make another processor release.
  • I've fixed the unwanted-space bug in the latest. You can try out the processor by installing one of the Propachi plugins. (Apart from testing, it's safe to leave the plugin in place until the next Zotero upgrade.)
  • Thank you both for the quick response.

I'm using Standalone 4.0.29.15 on OSX10.12.1.

I can confirm that @fbennett's Propachi update fixes this problem:

Kusama Shun’ichi. “Nihon genshi bunka no kenkyū (1): Nihon genshi bunka no imi.” Annual Report of the Gakugei Faculty of the Iwate University 19, no. 1 (December 1961): 1–14.

Thank you!