Zotero doesn't sync with Chrome or iPhone

I maintain my Zotero library using Firefox and the Zotero add-on for Firefox. All of that works just fine. However, when I access my account through Chrome to the Zotero website, none of the books that I have entered since November show up. The same holds true for what I access using ZotPad on my iPhone. Any ideas? I didn't see any solutions on this website that didn't involve the Firefox add-on with respect to syncing. Let me know what other information you may need.
  • Start here:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing
    You're simply not syncing successfully.
  • I'm not sure how I'm supposed to sync when I'm only using Goggle Chrome. Can you tell me how to make that sync? There are no sync buttons when going through Chrome. Thanks.

• You need to go to your local library in Zotero Standalone and Zotero for Firefox and sync it. It looks like you haven't been syncing your library since November. (Note that Zotero for Firefox isn't an online program--it maintains an a local database on your computer.)
  • That worked. The key was that I was assuming that the Zotero for Firefox was an online program. So by hitting the sync button and waiting for the sync to finish and addressing the conflicts, I'm updated on all of my access points. Thanks for your patience.