Problem with zotero/juris-m styles

Hello,
I'm not sure this is the right place for my question but I couldn't find another discussion on my issue.

The problem is that last week I was using juris-m on one computer and I was very satisfied of the results. I was citing a Eropean union documents and it was great.
Yesterday I tried to install juris-m on another computer and when I used the same style and the same citation the result was completely different.
Example:
The first time, using Chicago manual (full note) the citation looked something like this: 85/8EEC: Council Decision of.....
Yesterday the same citation looked like this: Council Decision 85/8/EEC.
Another ptoblem was with the Official Journal name.
Both the times it was entered as "OJ L2/24". The first time juris-m turned it into the full name "Official Journal L..." and the second time it appeared as I entered it "OJ L..."

I think that the problem may be so ething with the abbrev.filter but I am not sure.
Again: I didn't change the bibliographic discription and used the same citation style both times.

Any idea?
  • Let's look at this closely. I'll send a separate forum message with my email. If you can send the exported data, we can tune up the styles to produce the correct result.