Delete syncing for papership and zotero

Hello,

I have been using Zotero and papership for the last term in grad school. I am figuring out how to best use it but still can't figure out how to have my deleted zotero articles automatically delete in papership. Ideally, if I clean out my zotero library by dleteing folders or articles, it would just update in papership so I don't have to do double work. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Jen
  • PaperShip just accesses your online Zotero account. Are the deletions you make in the Zotero program on your computer showing up online on Zotero.org? If so, it is a problem with PaperShip and you will need to take it up with them. Note though that in my experience, PaperShip syncing can be very slow. Try letting it run for a bit to see if the changes reflect.
  • Hi, Jen. I met the same problem. Finally, I found that you should also empty the trash in Zotero after deleting items. Then, you can try to sync Papership. You will find the items you deleted in Zotero have also been deleted in Papership.