Change place for base catalog and data folder

God evening.
I'm sorry for my English.
I had to install Zotero and define the place for base catalogue and data folder in one place in Gdrive folder. It gives a lot of conflict in DB file. I decide to replace base catalogue on Gdrive folder and data folder in Zotero system directory on physical drive. Then my links to attachments are broken. How can I fix it.
  • Could you clarify what you mean "base catalogue" and "data folder"?

By default, the entire Zotero data and files are stored in a folder called "zotero". Inside this folder, there are the database files with extension ".sqlite" and other backup files. Also, there are folders named "storage", "translators", etc. All your meta data (citation information) is in the sqlite file. If you had PDFs, web pages, or other attachments directly attached to items, then those attachment files go in sub-folders inside the "storage" folder. However, if you attach files using the "link to file" option, then your files/documents can be anywhere (and will not be in the "storage" folder).
  • But you absolutely should not store the 'zotero' folder folder containing the .sqlite files in Google Drive. As you've noticed, this will cause lots of database conflicts.

Can you tell more about what you are trying to do? What are you trying to accomplish by storing things in Google Drive? We can help you figure out a better way to do this.

(If another language is easier than English, please feel free. Various people who help out on the on the forums can read French, German, Spanish, Afrikaans, and some others. Not sure about Slavic languages.)