Citing a source quoted by another source

If I'm citing from a source that has quoted another source, how do I do so using the MS Word plugin? My intended output is (using Turabian/Chicago):

Footenote
#. Citation for Original Document quoted in Citation for Secondary Document.

Subsequent Footnote
#. Original author, Original Page # quoted in Secondary Author, Secondary Page #.

Bibliography
Citation for Original Document quoted in Citation for Secondary Document.

1. Louis Zukofsky, “Sincerity and Objectification,” Poetry 37 (February 1931): 269, quoted in Bonnie Costello, Marianne Moore: Imaginary Possessions (Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1981), 78.

2. Zukofsky, 269 quoted in Costello, 78.

Zukofsky, Louis. “Sincerity and Objectification.” Poetry 37 (February 1931): 269. Quoted in Bonnie Costello, Marianne Moore:
  • You can't get this exactly as you want it with Zotero.

I'll first note that the Zukofsky work is available through JSTOR, so there's really no reason/excuse to use a secondary reference to it. Both Chicago and Turabian advise against that if avoidable, which it would seem to be in this case.

But if, for whatever reason, you still do want to do this, my recommendation is to just cite the Costello piece and put everything Zukofsky into a prefix (you can get italics in prefixes by using html tags <i></i>) and then not citing it in the bibliography: after all, you did not actually consult the Zukofsky work.