Sycing collections in "My Library"

On one of my computers I created multiple folders/collections that contain different literature searches. After I tried syncing them, neither the folders/collections nor the content within each of the collections show up in "my library" accessed through zotero.org or another computer. I have both standalone and the firefox add-in for the same account on the same computer, and the collections created in firefox add-in also do not show up in the standalone program. Can someone please help? Thanks!
  • I am still having problem with this. On my computers I have multiple people logging in from a network server with their unique log-in information. Each person had to download zotero firefox version upon first log in. It seems like the first person logging in to the computers is able to sync the library within 5-10 minutes, but the second person logging in to the same computers is unable to sync (after 1.5 hours the green arrow is still spinning and nothing shows up in the library screen). please help!
  • Unless people are adding huge amounts of data, it's unlikely that this really has anything to do with the order that people are syncing — more likely just time of day and current server load. Syncing has been a little slow lately due to heavy load, but this should go away with Zotero 5.0, which will be out shortly with an entirely new sync architecture.

(Are you saying, though, that you're starting fresh each time and repeatedly pulling down all Zotero data for an account after logging in? Or do you just mean the first time someone sets up their account?)