Zotero Connector for Firefox (4.999.6) issue

I'm running a standalone version of Zotero 5.0b 115+362e18c, Zotero Connector 4.999.6 on Firefox 51,52,53 (tried on all multi-process E10 builds). The connector sees my Standalone launched and says its available. I've also authorized the Connector for my Zotero Account with default permissions. No other extensions in Firefox are installed. And when I click on the Z button, it always says "You’ve installed the Zotero Connector! The Zotero Connector enables you to save references to Zotero from your web browser in a single click. Looking for your Zotero data? If you were previously using Zotero for Firefox, you’ll need to download the standalone Zotero application to access your local Zotero data going forward. For more information, see [blog post forthcoming before 5.0 Final]."

Doesn't save anything. Any help would be appreciated :) Thanks!
  • part of my log:

(3)(+0000001): Translate: All translator detect calls and RPC calls complete:

(3)(+0000002): Embedded Metadata: 320

(5)(+0000001): Translate: Running handler 0 for translators

(5)(+0000008): Translate: Running handler 1 for translators

(3)(+0001301): Message `Connector_Browser.injectScripts` has no callback arg. It should use the returned promise
  • We've pushed out a new connector version, 4.999.7, that fixes some issues with the current Firefox dev builds. Give that a try.