[5.0 Beta] Error Report 974421677

edited January 17, 2017
I have had this error happen twice now. So far, I do not have a recipe to repeat it. It appears that when I click on a collection, there is a database query error. Upon quitting, relaunching Zotero, and running "Check Database Integrity" I get "No errors".

If I can figure out how to make this error occur reliably, I will post here.
  • I can make this database error recur reliably with my library in its current state.

I click on collection "A" with 1328 items in it. Then I click on collection "B" with 6472 items in it. I then select all items in collection "B" and drag them onto collection "A". I then click on collection "A" and the number of items does not update. (I.e., the text describing collection "B" is not erased and updated with text to describe collection "A". I then go back and click on collection "B" and I get a report of a database error.

Part of the error message is:

[JavaScript Error: "Parameter 1 is undefined [QUERY: SELECT itemID FROM items WHERE libraryID=? AND key=?]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js" line: 186}]

I have archived my database if it helps to have access to it.

A
  • (No need for new threads for the same issue, even with multiple Report IDs. It's much better to keep things in a single thread.)

Does this happen in a new session of Zotero (e.g., not after previous errors, like those from your failed imports)?

If so, can you upgrade to the latest build, 113, and provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for this?