Easy way to relate multiple items to a single item?

Is there a way, at present, to relate multiple items at one time to a single item without creating each relationship one at a time?

For example, Zutilo has an added feature that allows one to select a list of items and then create 1-1 relationships between all of them with one click. For example with three items selected (A,B,C) it would create these relationships A-B, A-C, B-C.

I am looking for a similar feature but where by selecting two items (A,B) I could then relate them to a third item (C). The result would be A-C and B-C but NOT A-B.

This feature would save a good deal of time when I already have created a number of notes or items and then later realize I should relate them to a second bibliographic item.

Any ideas short of just relating the each manually one by one? I know that the "related items" feature has a number of hoped upgrades (https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/217577#Comment_217577), but I am hoping this might already be possible and I have just missed it somehow. Thank you