"Cannot Set Source to Invalid Item 16396" Sync Error

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me resolve this error I'm observing. The background of my issue is as follows: At work I keep Firefox open (and hence Zotero is open) but for whatever reason the sync password server was not saved on my work machine. That evening I go home and add a new article on my home Zotero machine and sync up just fine. This morning at work I enter my password and login to the Zotero server and get the error indicated above. I no longer see any of the changes I synced last night.

Thanks!

Report ID 954087235
Profiler Component Created

[JavaScript Error: "this.docShell is null" {file: "chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml" line: 0}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Cannot set source to invalid item 16496' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Cannot set source to invalid item 16496' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

[JavaScript Error: "this.docShell is null" {file: "chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml" line: 0}]