[beta 99] error: import csl file

When I double click on downloaded csl file I got three error windows with message:
1. An unexpected error occurred while installing "(null)"

and twice:

Error: Data directory not initialized
Zotero.DataDirectory.dir@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/dataDirectory.js:33:1
this.init<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/zotero.js:283:8
self.setTimeout/<.notify@resource://zotero/bluebird.js:54:5
From previous event:
ZoteroService@file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Zotero%20Standalone/components/zotero-service.js:341:4
@file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Zotero%20Standalone/components/zotero-service.js:527:16
ZoteroCommandLineHandler.prototype.handle@file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Zotero%20Standalone/components/zotero-service.js:485:6

It happens if the Zotero Standalone is not running. If Zotero is running, the csl file is correctly installed.
  • OK, try build 101 and see if that helps.
  • It does not work. Now it does not start to install process/window. Only if the standalone Zotero is running, then the install process works correctly (r101+bba874a)
  • @"Dan Stillman" Beta 105: not working - I have been tried it on the second PC.
  • Now I have been try it on new computer with new installation of Zotero - still not working installation of new style, if the Zotero is not running (Windows 10 Pro - Zotero Standalone 5.0 Beta r105+8c2c097)
  • I fixed this, by the way — there just haven't been any new beta builds in a while. Should be one later today, and you can confirm that it's fixed.
  • Thanks, now (beta 108) it works.