Granting Read-Only Access to My Library to Dissertation Supervisors?

I would like to give my dissertation supervisors read-only access to my library. From reading through the documentation it looks like I have two options:

1. I can create a group and invite them to it. The problem is that I would have to replicate my entire library in the group library, and then remember to drag every new item into the group and all the appropriate collection folders each time I make an update.

OR

2. I can publish my entire library for everyone in the world to see. This is not the best choice, because I really am not ready to share this with the world yet.

Is there another option that does not include me having to replicate my entire library into a group library or sharing my library with the entire world? It would be great to be able to add guest users to my library and control what kind of access they have...

• Unfortunately those are exactly the two available options. Better syncing between groups and my library is planned, so option 1 one will become easier to use in the medium run. I'm not sure there will be guest users for "My Library," though, since that effectively just turns it into a group, i.e. duplicates functionality.