Is there a way to not generate bibliography entries that span pages in Word?

Is there a way to not generate bibliography entries that span pages in Word using APA? This is "against the law" for my dissertation formatting rules. I could not find any preferences for this. Thanks for any help. Would prefer not to have to do this manually.

John

• no, sorry. You'll have to manually adjust that at the end.
  • Ok. Thanks for the info.
  • Actually, you can change the 'Bibliography' style in Word to "Keep lines together" in the Paragraph settings.
  • edited December 7, 2016
    edit: I apologize. In the midst of writing the response below, I left my computer for a few minutes before returning to complete and send it. @bwiernic has the more concise answer.

Look for Word help topics on (or Google the words) widows (not windows), orphans, keep-together, page break controls. Also, look at Word (not Zotero) style options for bibliography --you may have what you need in those controls.

I no longer use Word for Windows and I haven't for many years. There used to be templates for Word that handled indents, paragraph and page break controls including for the reference list. The template was distributed by my university, Tulane, in New Orleans. This handled chapter titles, section headings, running headers and footers. I couldn't find the template on the Tulane website but that doesn't mean it isn't there or that you can't find a similar tool elsewhere. There were templates for APA, and MLA. Working with the template plus Reference Manager made report writing a breeze and the finished product looked almost as though it had been professionally typeset.
  • It does appear that changing the paragraph settings for the bibliography style did work.