tool bar on Zotero pane missing

I am having a problem with a couple of sites, e.g., www.webmd.com www.sciencedaily.com.
I want the printable version to go into my archive, so I click on the icon for a printable version of the page. A new pop-up window with the printable version of the page appears.
I then click on the Zotero icon in the Firefox status bar to open up Zotero.
The Zotero pane opens in the lower half of the browser window, but I only can see the collection information. The Zotero tool bar is missing, so I can't add the item to my collection.
Is there a way to resolve this problem? How can I get the information into my Zotero collection?

--
I seem to remember in the past that if I right clicked on a web page, one of the options had something to do with adding the page to my Zotero collection. I am not able to see this option now on any web page (not just the problem sites listed above). Did this feature exist?
  • The Zotero tool bar is missing, so I can't add the item to my collection.
    This was already fixed in 1.5.
    I seem to remember in the past that if I right clicked on a web page, one of the options had something to do with adding the page to my Zotero collection. [...] Did this feature exist?
    No, but you can create an item+note from a selection, create a snapshot from a link or image, or add a selection to an existing note.
  • I am using Zotero 1.0.9

I found this fix or work-around: http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/3247/
    Type about:config into the Firefox address bar, find the dom.disable_window_open_feature.toolbar pref, and double-click it to set it to true.

problem resolved

Thanks