unable to enable Zotero LibreOffice Integration ... 3.5.9

Dear Zotero users and developers,
LibreOffice and Zotero were working nicely. I update my MacOs system to macOS Sierra.
Since I update Libre Office to 5.1.6.2 (Version: 5.1.6.2; Build ID: 07ac168c60a517dba0f0d7bc7540f5afa45f0909; CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.1; UI Render: default; Locale: fr-FR (fr_FR.UTF-8);), Zotero to 4.0.29.15 and java (JRE).
Since, Zotero, is working well, LO also, the Zotero Tool Bar appears in Libre Office, but when I want to enter a reference in a text (old one, with reference, new one ...). The window to select the reference doesnot pop up. Is is the same when i want to edit a reference.
Thanks to adamsmith, I read that the version of JRE may be to new ( https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#libreoffice_51_on_mac_os_x_el_capitanno_response_from_plugin). So I uninstall JRE, to install JDK jdk-8u91 as specified. It still doesnot work. What can I do ?
Thank you very much for your comment and suggestion to solve this issue.

• edited November 13, 2016
    I'm having a similar problem here. I did install Java, but:

LibreOffice integration installation fails and, when I manually install it, LibreOffice crashes. Then Zotero toolbar is vivible on LO, but there's no response when clicking.

Anybody came up with a solution?

EDIT: installing JDK and then enabling JDE (on the latest version) then helped me to enable the complement on the extensions section in LibreOffice. Once enabled (before it crashed when trying to do it) is working fine.
  • Thanks! Yes, selecting JDK 1.8.0_91 under [Preferences > LibreOffice > Advanced] allows the installation of the plugin, whereas JDK 1.8.0_112 causes LIbreOffice to crash.