zotfile "send to table" foreground mode Mac OS/linux and Windows 10

Hi
I have zotero and zotfile installed in a mac laptop and a windows 10 tablet. I'm using zotfile and the "send to tablet" command to keep a list of papers to read in a folder that is in sync with my phone.

I activated the foreground option in zotfile in the windows 10 tablet so that when a paper is "sent to tablet" it gets removed from the default storage directory and the link in zotero is updated to point to the folder in sync with the phone. I also activated the option in the mac os (this option is called "tablet.mode".

The problem is that in the Mac the links to the files that were sent to the tablet are not working. If I click on the attachment the Filename field shows the absolute path in windows format (D:\Documents ...). So it seems that in the mac it is seeing absolute paths. In the windows 10 tablet, however, if I click in the attachment the Filename field shows only the name of the file instead of the absolute path.

I'm using the latest versions of zotero in both the mac and the windows computer.

I have also confirm that the same issues appears in linux vs Windows 10.

Also I would like to mention that the zotfile.tablet.dest_dir_relativePath is true (default) in all machines.

Is this a bug or is there some option I'm missing?

thanks
Fred